Fantasy and Ideas of TerishD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search for Silent

Go down

Search for Silent Empty Search for Silent

Post by Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:21 pm

The military has finally managed to gain a person, only known as Silent, in their operation. While they are willing to bend a few rules for the man, they still want him to be a team player. What they however find themselves having to realize is that he has been fighting a far different war that does not work with their procedures.

One military figure, Colonel Stacy Terrell, however not only had a history of trusting the man, but had learned how to work with him. When international tensions erupt, she leaves to put herself in position to make use of the special talents of Silent. With a military having to adjust to a different style of operating, and a world facing a serious threat of nuclear destruction, Stacy has to assure that Silent stays a viable agent in order to keep the peace.

~^~^~ ^~^~^ ~^~^~
I had an idea for an espionage story. The problem was that I did not have the background for an espionage story. Just wanting to get the story out of my head, I wrote this. The characters and story are strong. What it lacks are the really gritty details of people and places that makes a story of this genre interesting to the readers of this genre. I just do not have the background to give this story what it needs, so it will probably just stay on my hard drive.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://terishd.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum